Tuesday, March 4, 2008

I am leaving the building

Only today I have took the sharp decision to move to new company, big, challenged and in a role of MIS Manager.

ed&f   In my new position I will be responsible for designing and implementing Management Information systems based on Microsoft Technologies. I am still new to the new company so I can not till more about it except that I am very optimistic for this movement I made.

For my x-company, I had to admit that I got impressed of the company style and reputation. I met hundreds of professional people there and made good connections. So I would like to say that I feel proud that I worked in Agility.

Note: Needless to mention that the photo in this post is NEITHER my new office NOR my old one, it is just a one I took from the web. enjoy !

Best Regards

Bilal Okour, Kuwait, 4th March 2008

1 comment:

DBA said...

I would like to say that I feel proud that I worked in Agility.