Wednesday, January 16, 2008

MS Project 2007: Editions Comparison

 

Hi

If you are asking about the differences between different editions of MS Projects 2007 then I can till you that there are three different editions

  1. Microsoft Project 2007 Standard
  2. Microsoft Project 2007 Professional (connected to Microsoft Project 2007)
  3. Microsoft Project Web Access 2007 (PWA)

If you are interest in knowing the different features each is providing then I recommend you to read this article from Microsoft

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/project/FX101757931033.aspx

Best Regards

Bilal Okour

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am doing some research for my team on converting to MS Project Server 2007. Do you know where I might find some information from PMs that actually use the tool? We would like to hear about the true pains of conversion and using a new tool. Any help you could lend would be appreciated.